Celebrate new beginnings
You’ve invested so much of your time, talent and resources to make this day possible. We want to make sure your ribbon cutting, grand opening or ground breaking event receives the celebration it deserves. You bring the passion and vision, we’ll bring our expertise and the giant pair of scissors.
Ribbon Cutting Services Include:
- Organization help
- Invitations sent to Chamber Ambassadors and staff
- Event details posted to the Chamber calendar and in our weekly newsletter
- Access to the giant scissors and our ribbon (of course)
Ribbon Cutting Criteria:
- A ribbon cutting or grand opening must take place within two months of the opening, move or expansion or your business.
- A four-week notice is required to include your event in all Chamber marketing efforts.
- To ensure the best attendance by Chamber Ambassadors and staff, we recommend:
- Providing several possible dates for the event.
- Scheduling your celebration during business hours, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM on Monday through Friday.
- Holding a ribbon cutting before 5:00 PM, prior to an after-hours open house or reception.
Contact Terri Bosby at email@example.com to schedule your event.
Thank you to our Ribbon Cuttings sponsors, Regional One and First Horizon, for helping us support local businesses like yours.