Work With Us
The Greater Memphis Chamber is made up of around 40 employees who have a passion for Memphis and seeing our area businesses grow. We are always looking for individuals who are innovative, strategic and have a commitment to our region. If you think you’re a great fit for our team, check out our job opportunities below.
Sponsorship Development Manager
- Are you a big picture, growth minded, take charge person?
- Do you excel at getting people on board with change and new ideas?
- Are you fast-paced, restless and always eager to take action?
- Do you measure success based off impact, not just effort?
If so, as the Manager of Sponsorship Development, you will drive revenue growth by creating and selling value for potential sponsors and members. This is a hands-on, proactive, drive outcomes role that is not designed for an order taker, but for a talented self-starter focused on winning. We are passionate about building a better Memphis business community, and we are looking for a team player with a successful track record of generating individual sales to help us do that. If that’s you, click here to apply.
Specifically, you will be responsible to:
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through sales activities
- Track sales metrics and report to leadership on a regular basis
- Develop annual sales strategy to increase sponsorship revenues from legacy accounts
- Identify new sponsorship opportunities to monetize products and services throughout the enterprise
- Develop and implement annual sponsorship campaign utilizing Chamber volunteers
- Coach, motivate and manage key volunteers to meet or exceed annual campaign revenue goal
Skills necessary include; prospecting, closing, account management, forecasting and the ability to coach, motivate and manage volunteers. Successful candidates will have experience working in multiple business to business markets and know the value of maintaining relationships beyond the sale and possess the ability to develop member loyalty by consistently engaging in meaningful, ongoing communication.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and seven to 10 years proven experience in sales or non-profit development role selling to C-level executives. If you have what it takes to make a difference, and want the independence and opportunity to drive outcomes and be well rewarded for your success, click here to apply.
Business Development Consultant
Greater Memphis Chamber Seeks Persuasive, Take-Charge Sales Pro
- Are you a proactive, take-charge, persuasive person who usually gets what you want?
- Are you an experienced sales pro, with the results to prove it?
- Do you love interacting with leaders and building professional relationships?
If so, as a Business Development Consultant at the Greater Memphis Chamber, you will drive our membership growth through true relational sales. We have leads, efficient processes, sales tools and offer great value to our members. We need relentless, proactive salespeople who are passionate about getting us across the finish line with more new members. This is a well-compensated hunting sales position that is primarily paid on outcomes. It’s not for the faint of heart; it’s for a sales pro who needs to win.
You will be responsible for:
- Working the sales pipeline, from cold and warm calls all the way to close
- Building new sales opportunities
- Telling the compelling story of the Memphis Chamber in the business community, and presenting membership plans custom-designed to meet the needs of business owners and deliver real results
If you are charismatic, focused and determined, click here to apply today.